Surrounded by the majestic red rock formations of Boynton Canyon in Sedona, Enchantment Resort combines luxury with rugged grandeur
inspired by Native American culture, which is honored every day through the resort and spa Native American Programs.
Our luxury Sedona
resort is a place to get away from it all and be surrounded by beautiful landscapes unique to Sedona.
Nestled in the heart of Boynton
Canyon, our southwest luxury resort is specially situated to allow you to experience the Native American culture and rituals indigenous
to this unique Arizona area.
Sip a prickly pear Margarita while you enjoy the fabulous views of the Red Rock country of Sedona on your next southwest vacation
Come experience the southwest at Enchantment luxury resort.
Nestled in the heart of Sedona’s beautiful
red rock country, this Arizona destination spa takes its name from the Native American word for Journey ... reflecting the life-
enhancing experience of achieving a transformation in physical health, emotional well-being and spiritual renewal. Choose a luxury spa getaway that will show you new dimensions of the world, your spirit, or whatever you'd most like to explore. Every moment is enhanced by the celebrated surroundings of Mii amo.
World Class Arizona Destination Spa
A Southwest Luxury Resort
- World's Best Therapists, Mii amo, Arizona, TATLER Spa Guide 2009
- Mii amo is one of the Top 10 U.S. and Canada Destination Spas in Travel +
Leisure's World's Best Awards Readers' Survey 2008, 2009
- Voted #1 Destination Spa in the World by Travel + Leisure Readers in 2007
Mii amo Accolades
Mii amo Accolades
- "Most Romantic Hotel in Arizona" - The Arizona Republic (2010)
- "The Best Arizona Honeymoon" - Arizona Bride (2009)
- "One of Top United States Hotel" - Condé Nast Traveler?s Readers Choice Awards (2009, 2007, 2006, 2004)
Accolades for L'Auberge de Sedona
Reconnect with that which is truly meaningful!
- Enchantment Resort voted Best Hotel with a View and Mii amo
voted Best Hotel Spa - Arizona Republic, February 2010
Resort voted Best Place for a Sleepover
- Enchantment Resort 2010 Gold List: Worlds Best Places To Stay
Traveler, January 2010
- Enchantment Resort #1 Resort in Arizona & #8 Resort in North America - Conde Nast Traveler 2009 Readers
Enchantment Resort Accolades
Copyright © 2010 Sedona Hotel Shuttle, All Rights Reserved.
More of our favorites to come!